Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Animal Love...

Today I was able to snap some photos of animals. My two favorite types of photography are flowers/nature, and animals. I'm actually not that excited by taking photos of the food I make..mostly because I need to work on lighting,set up,and everything else that drives me nuts. Everything is already present when taking photos of animals and nature in general.
 I sometimes have mixed emotions about petting zoos. I love that I am able to get up close with some of the animals, but at the same time I feel so bad for them. I wonder if they ever get a chance to roam out in a big open space without screaming kids trying to get their attention.
  I sometimes feel trapped like they do..always looking on the outside and wondering if I will ever get my chance to break free.
 What does your "Today" look like? Link up and let us know.