Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

It's time for sunday's in my city! As always, it's hosted by the lovely Unknown Mami. Head on over and take a trip across the globe as you peak into everyone's sunday. Today I am coming to you from "Is it ever going to stop raining because Im about to build an Ark,The Netherlands". Yesterday was beautiful and today was not. However we jumped in the car and hoped to beat some of the rain. The above picture was taken in a town called Hengelo.
  While driving along the back roads, the rain stopped and the sun came out. We quickly pulled over and I snapped away.
   It didn't last to long. The skies started turning black once again.
    I sometimes think we won't get a summer at all.
   I'm dreaming of white sandy beaches and tropical drinks.
  This cute little guy landed on us. I love caterpillars!
     Someday I will have sunny photos to take for you. Until then,enjoy a sunny day for me. See you next week!
      
Unknown Mami