Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sundays In My City....

Hello Everyone! Welcome to yet another addition of Sunday's In My City..wich is hosted by the ever popular Unknown Mami. She had this amazing idea of allowing all us of to link up with her to show off our sunday's. I'm coming to you today from The Netherlands..in a town called Enschede. This week I am taking you to Orchideeen Hoeve. It's located in a town called Luttelgeest..wich literally translate to something like "Not much spirit." This place has the largest Butterfly Garden in Europe and has several botanical gardens. I took over 204 photos so here is a few!
    When you walk in there is a big fountain with some lovely turtles and Koi.
  They have a large gift shop where you can buy orchids and various other plants and gift items.
 We hit that on the way out where I purchased a set of 4 coffe mugs wth various butterflies on them:)
                                                                                                               First up was the tropical garden and it was beautiful!
   Everything was hands on friendly and they had alot of hidden areas to walk along..wich is great for the kids.
 They had hidden caves to walk through wich took you to another area.
   Lots of places to take photos. I wish I could show you all 204 pictures!
   There were flowers in all kinds of colors,shapes,and sizes.
    I was in photography heaven!
                     
                                                                                                                 
        
   We headed into another botanical garden and then it was on to the butterfly garden! I could of spent all day there.
   
  
         
  
   If you are interested in seeing more of my trip there..stop by again this week. I will show more of the flower photos I took aswell as everything else that I saw. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you next sunday!        Unknown Mami