Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

Hello and welcome to Sunday's In My City. I live in Enschede, wich is a city in The Netherlands. Thanks to Unknown Mami, I, along with everyone else who wants to link up,can show you a part of our life each week. Today I am taking you to "Buurserzand". Buurse is a town nearby and has this wonderful area to walk through.
    It's still taking awhile for Spring to fully show up. The leaves and plants all have buds and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before everything starts blooming at once!
  It has different sections to walk through and they even have a certain breed of protected cows. They are very large and you need to be careful of them charging you(I speak from experience). This time around we took a different path that is on the other side of where they are.
   It looks bare but I assure you there is plenty of life to be found around there.
  We come here often,mostly when everything is lush.
 We had planned on walking longer but our path was washed out.
   Another time I guess. Thanks for stopping by and taking the walk with me. See you next sunday!      Unknown Mami