Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday's In My City..

It's time for Sunday's In My City again. If this is your first time here..Hello! My name is Sonya and I'm an American living in The Netherlands! Thanks to Unknown Mami we can all take a tour of many different places. Please head over there and check everyone out!
  Today is Easter so Vrolijk Pasen! Thats dutch for Merry Easter. Over here is Happy Christmas and Merry Easter. We've had some wonderful weather lately and thats what my photos are based on this week!
  The sun has been extra bright and the sky vibrant blue.
   I'm really into clouds these days..they really are beautiful and it's not often that I take the time to enjoy them. I need to change that.
This is my stained glass butterfly. I just love stained glass and hope to have one installed when we buy out new house someday.
 I'm in love with these tulips. They are so beautiful and I can not stop taking photos of them. I've decided to make my own notecards with the photos I take. I think they would brighten up someone's day.
     I hope everyone has a wonderful day and see you next sunday!
           Unknown Mami