Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

Yay it's sunday! As everyone knows Unknown Mami allows us to travel all over the place by linking up with her. Please head over there and view her beautiful city aswell as everyone else's. I'm coming to you today from the ever so lovely Holland. I had to show you these beautiful buttery yellow daffodils I bought the other day. They make me smile everytime I see them.
  I thought I would show you some funky looking homes around here. I love the brick but I really miss wooden built homes too.
I always think these look like water tower homes. I see these alot around my neighborhood.
I don't like these at all. The brick is a really depresing color and notice how everything is so boxie here.
 These ones might look like one home but each one is double occupancy.
 So much depressing brick colors! I love the red brick but these always give me a gloomy feeling. These places warm up like crazy during the summer. Our place gets so hot because of the brick and it NEVER cools down during the summer. I hope everyone has a wonderful sunday. It's currently sunny and I'm going to rush outside and work on the backyard before it rains again! See you next week:)       Unknown Mami