Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

Oh yes people..I am coming live to your from SUNNY Holland..Sunny! in between all this sun we get weird interuptions of giant snow flakes..but we won't talk about that..nosireebob,today is all about whats popping up all over..Life!
 It's all over..you can not stop it now.
 My Butterfly Tree is coming to life again. I can not wait until the big purple fragrant flowers bloom..I'm then rewarded with wonderful butterflies wich I will take thousands of pictures of and bore you to death with.
I don't think anything can stop Ivy from growing. I must admit I have tried several times to get rid of it..but it wants to live. So I'm letting it now.
  Even the dead leaves can't stop it from growing. I think we can learn alot from the Ivy.
 My Hydrangea plant has buds all over it. Someday I will tell you why this plant means so much to me. I hope you enjoyed the life that is growing in my backyard. Please head over to Unknown Mami and see what she and everyone else is up to!
  See you next sunday!        Unknown Mami