Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday's In My City..

Hello from The Netherlands! I hope everyone is having a wonderful sunday. Thanks to Unknown Mami we can take a look into everyone else's world..So as always please head on over and check out what she is up to along with everyone else. This morning I started my sunday off with a cup of coffe and a snickerdoodle! Can it get any better then that? Well it did. The sun came out and we jumped in the car before it went away.
  I took some photos of the artwork they have along the road and the roundabouts. My husband and I call this one "Rabbit Ears" but Im thinking it's supposed to be two leaves due to the design on the inside.
 Next up we have a lovely metal girl jump roping. The sun went away after this and I was able to capture one more from the car.
  It's not the best photo but the rain was coming down and there is no way Im getting my lense wet. I actually like this one because of the butterflies:) Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!     Unknown Mami