Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sundays In My City....


I hope those that celebrated had a wonderful christmas! My family did. We woke up to snow falling down wich quickyl turned to rain. Oh well. A partial white christmas is better than none. This week of Sunday's In My City hosted by Unknown Mami comes with the them of "Oh my,we forgot to cut the bottom of the tree". Our poor christmas tree went without water for 26 days! Now I do know better. The first thing you do is cut the bottom off so it will get water..however I forgot to stress that point to my husband. It was the crispiest christmas tree I have ever had. So it had to come down..and come down it did. The needles fell off in bucket loads. When we pushed it out the back door, the rest fell off. 

  I've never seen so many needles in all my life. The poor thing really held on til the end.

     Here is the whole tree after we got it outside and you can see how bare it is.

        Here is a close up of the branches! I hope everyone got wonderful gifts. I got a new camera and can't wait to play around with it. It has so many wonderful buttons and settings. It's probably tired of me already just using the basic ones. Please head over to Unknown Mami to see what everyone else is up to! See you next sunday!       Unknown Mami