Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Date with Mr. Bailey


I've got a date..A date with Mr. Bailey..that is Mint Chocolate Bailey. The presents are wrapped. The goodies are baked. The boys are excited about tomorow. My husband and I are equally excited. Our oldest son thinks he doesn't get his main gift until January. Thanks to my wonderful Super Dad of a husband who drove 3 hours round trip yesterday to pick up this gift, our son will have the surprise of his life.

I'm feeling good. I didn't mail everything on time, bake everything I wanted to nor did I visit a german christmas market (Next year for sure), Im still happy. Tomorrow will be busy with opening gifts and visiting family but I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope whatever you do, that your day is filled with good cheer, wonderful things to eat, and family and friends to share it all with. The christmas tree cookie in my photo is one I bake every year. The recipe can be found Here.