Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sundays In My City....






Hi Everyone! I hope those that celebrated Thanksgiving had a wonderful one! I managed to pull a feast off all over here. It's times like those that really make me miss home!

This week's Sunday In My City theme wich is hosted by Unknown Mami is "London,England". December is a big month for us. We have christmas of course but also my birthday, my husbands birthday, and our anniversary!! This time last year my totally awesome husband surprised me with my dream trip to London! It's been a dream since I was a kid to go there. We actually took a cruise ship to get there! Now in reality we could of taken a plane and been there within 45 minutes..but part of the fun was taking a train to our wonderful cruise ship. We spent the night on there and woke up in England. I can't tell you how incredible it was for me. I even started crying on the train going to London. It was a dream I never thought was going to come true.

We decided to only take the london tube when we had to and walk the rest...and walk we did. It was a quick trip. We arrived on a tuesday,spent that day walking and then then next day we did the rest and boarded the cruise ship to come home. In total we walked over 10 miles. I loved every single moment of it. The people were so friendly, the food was great, and I want to go back! It wasn't nearly long enough. We made sure to see all the tourist sites. So you can look at the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace..and we even made it for the changing og the guard, and Big Ben. I hope you enioyed visiting my and taking a trip down memory lane with me. Please head over to Unknown Mami and enhoy her city aswell as everyone elses. See you next sunday! I see a christmas tree post around then!
Unknown Mami