Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sundays In My City....






Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog for Sunday's In My City wich is hosted by the ever popular Unknown Mami. After you visit here, please head over to her site and check out everyone elses sunday.

This weeks theme is "Village Life". This is a typical look of a small town village..and I love it! If we could live in a village like this I would be one happy girl. Alot of the villages have these narrow streets where the homes are lined up. When we drove down it all I had to do was open the car door up,step half way out and I could touch their front door. All dutch people keep their windows looking amazing. They all have beautiful flowers and vases in there and I believe it's due to the fact that everyone is always stareing in there! I fell in love with the smaller homes aswell. The one with the bird in it..a Herring I believe it is, can be rented out. Along time ago those were used for the workers and they are scattered out all over this village. The house with the small bridge is where someone lives full time though..isnt it just out of a fairy tale? I hope you all have a wonderful upcoming week! See you next Sunday...
Unknown Mami