Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sundays In My City....






It's sunday again! I look forward to this every week now. I love taking a peak into everyone's world. Thanks to Unknown Mami we can all have that chance.

This weeks theme is "Around Town". All these photos come from my town Enschede..go ahead and try and pronounce it..I still can't get it down right..lol The Netherlands has a very close relationship with water so everywhere you go you see it. Their ability to section off parts,pump the water back into the sea and eventually build onto it is amazing. The house with the bridge and water is where we go fishing during the summer. I call it the mystery house because I have yet to walk over to see it all. The thatched roof is just so amazingly fairy tale like that I have to stop myself from walking up to the door and begging for a peak inside. I don't think they would like that to much.

What I like most about my town is that you can be in the middle of the city and you can still find a place to get out and feel like you are in nature....the downside? about 100 other dutch people have the same idea so you have to share your peaceful time with them :)
See you next week! Unknown Mami