Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sundays In My City....






Welcome to Sunday's In My City,hosted by the ever popular Unknown Mami. Head over there and see the rest of everyone elses sunday photos!

Today my sunday is dedicated to all things Fall. I spotted a spider that that had all the colors of candy corn, a rooster/chicken that was a beautiful orangy brown- white,a fall leaf thats just one of a zillion falling in my back yard.The last of my tomatoes that are holding on, and on a stretch of backroad there was this sea of sunflowers. We are heading into some serious wacky weather so I'm really curious what my photos will be of from here on out. It ranges from super dark afternoons to a burst of bright blue sky and back again. Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Enjoy your Sunday!
Unknown Mami