Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sundays In My City....









Well it's that time again..another addition of sunday's in my city hosted by the wonderful Unknown Mami. Today I am taking you to the Palace Het Loo in Apeldoorn. You are not allowed to take photos of the inside but let me assure you every single room is painstakingly decorated down to the last detail. I wasn't to thrilled to see items such as the elephants foot that became an umbrella stand and quickly walked through alot of the hunting rooms but overall I was in total awe of it all. There was a room made entirely of seashells and that was one of my favorites. The back garden was equally if not more impressive than the inside. I really liked the gold fountain and how wonderfully landscaped it all was..I sure would hate to be the one having to keep that all up!! Thanks again for stopping by and I will see you next sunday.Unknown Mami