Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pudding Mix Cookies


I've read about pudding mix cookies on various blogs for awhile now. I'm so glad I decided to make these because wow they are really good and oh so soft. If you are a soft cookie person then I hope you gives these a try. I found this recipe when I stumbled across Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats blog. I didn't change anything about her recipe and the only thing I think I will change next time is maybe adding in some chopped walnuts:)
Pudding Mix Cookies
2 1/4 cups Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 cup Butter;Softened
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Sugar
1 (3.4) pkg of Instant Vanilla Pudding
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 cups Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 or 180 celcius. In a small bowl combine the flour,pudding mix and baking soda;mixing it with a spoon. In another bowl combine the butter,sugars,eggs and vanilla;beat until smooth. Slowly combine the flour mixture in and mix the chocolate chips in by hand. I used a 1 inch melon baller when scooping the dough up and that worked fine. Place onto parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Makes 5 dozen cookies.